Water Works Total Rehab is an outpatient facility offering:
- Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Through a combination of innovative and cutting edge therapy protocols, highly qualified and skilled therapists, uncompromising personal attention and, most importantly, RESULTS, Water Works has built an outstanding reputation. We have a referral base of over 250 physicians and clients alike.
- Chronic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Pre and Post Orthopedic
- Post Surgical
- Prevention of Falls / Balance
- Spinal / Lumbar Stabilization
- Sports Injuries
Aquatic Therapy is an effective treatment option for a wide range of conditions
including arthritis, joint pain, muscle stiffness, post-surgical cases and more.
Our skilled therapists work one-on-one with their patients in a private, warm
water and relaxing environment.
Almost any exercise that can be performed on land can be replicated
in the water, with several unique advantages.
Benefits of Aquatic Therapy:
- Buoyancy provides support for weak limbs. Movement takes less effort, therefore a greater range of motion can be achieved. Buoyancy also promotes muscle relaxation.
- Resistance of water can be used to improve muscle strength.
- Slower movement in water provides an opportunity to work on skills such as balance and coordination, which may be harder to do on land.
- Compression, due to hydrostatic pressure, can provide support for standing activities such as walking, with less effort than on land.
- Hydrostatic pressure decreases lower extremity swelling and improves respiratory muscle function.
Water Works' massage therapists are experts in the "Hands On" approach to healing and wellness, with a combined comprehensive background in the following techniques:
- Deep tissue/neuromuscular
- MFR - myofascial release
- Trigger Point Release/Craniosacral Therapy
All major medical insurances accepted:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
* Other plans may have in-network coverage
* Out of network benefits may apply